Organic Salon Systems now at Aesthetica Image Group
"Those who are different change the world, those who are the same keep it that way"
The best thing about our products is what we leave out
No ammonia. No fumes. No burn or itch. No damage. No banding. No hot roots. No brassing. No plastics. No sulfates. No parabens. No animal testing. No animal products. Just unrivaled color and healthier hair.
Why go to that much trouble to get Ammonia out of the formula?
The simple answer is this- Ammonia is corrosive to the hair and toxic to the environment. Ammonia has a negative effect on the bronchial system. Recent research has found that about 50%-60% of clients suffer negative effects from ammonia based colors. Each complaint is individual and varies from slight to sever. Some of these include headaches, foggy feeling, nausea, etc.
Organic Color Systems main features and benefits
- No ammonia therefore no damage to the hair
- Achieve rich, vibrant natural colors including reds and coppers that do not fade or yellow.
- No more itchy scalps, stinging or staining. No toxic odors in the salon.
- No Ammonia
- No Thioglycolates
- Contains Certified Organic Extracts
- Plus numerous more!
Also available: Organic Care systems
Shampoo's and conditioners:
- Power Build, Aqua Boost, and Status Quo which all include the following
- Certified organic extract of almond seed oil
- Certified organic jojoba oil
- Certified organic extract of aloe vera
- Certified extract of comfrey
- Certified organic chamomile
- Certified vitamin B and e
- Natural extracts of fennel
- Wheat protein
- Freen seaweed
- Natural Sunflower extract
- State of the art natural technology
- The latest in natural ingredients
- Certified organic ingredients
- Highly effective on natural, color treated and lightened hair
- Highly advanced and sophisticated formulations
Conditioning treatments also available in salon
- Organic Curl Systems
- Enjoy a beautiful perm without the horrible smell! perfect to rod size and no damage! Organic curl systems also works for relaxing!
Organic Control Systems
- Spray gloss
- Volume mousse
- Spray gel
Call Aesthetica to set up an appointment today and enjoy getting your hair done by Amy Worst. She is certified in using Organic Salon Systems and has the education from Hilton Bell in Clearwater Fl.Aesthetica
2312 28th Street SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49508
For Amy - (616) 241-6511